(IPF standard) powerlifting rack with safety racks, squat & bench press.
- Easy to dismantle and transport.
- Easy to convert from one discipline to another quick and easy to adjust the height of the bar, by means of the tilting bar principal.
- Easy to place the bar correctly as it rests on rollers.
- Contains adjustable safety rack.
- Top lifters have designed this rack
Special features of the squat:
- Clear foot positioning by moving one step away from the rack (wide stance-squat).
- Clear positioning of the hands on the bar.
- This is possible due to the fact that the bar holder can be changed quickly from wide to narrow in 3 different positions.
- Arms and elbows won't touch the rack when lifter lifts the bar off the rack if it's narrow position. That can be a problem with other racks.
Special features of the bench press:
- The seat is fitted with a hard wearing cover
- The bench can be mounted onto the squat rack with ease and without the use of special tools
- The bench has a feet platforms for assistant/lift off helper.
Ask more, we will make You an offer email@example.com